Why donate to SPHS PTSA?
Give a one-time donation to support PTSA programs, activities and services, such as:
* Student Club Mini-Grants
* Senior Scholarships and Awards
* Forums for parents and students
* PTA Reflections Art Contest
* Teacher & Staff Appreciation
* Career and College Nights
* Grad Night
* SPHS Library Summer Reading Program
Your contribution at the start of the school year impacts students and teachers all year long!*
Questions? Contact Tisa Poe
Donations are tax deductible. SPHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID #95-4039698.
Ask if your employer offers a Matching Funds program so your gift can go twice as far.
Note: New tax code basically doubled how much you can say you gave to charity without itemizing. Individual can claim $12K and married couple can claim $24k! Wow!