Why donate to SPHS PTSA?
Give a one-time donation to support PTSA programs, activities and services, such as:
- Student Club Mini-Grants
- Senior Scholarships and Awards
- Forums for parents and students
- PTA Reflections Art Contest
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- Career and College Nights
- Grad Night
- SPHS Library Summer Reading Program
Your contribution at the start of the school year impacts students and teachers all year long!*
Questions? Contact Tisa Poe
Donations are tax deductible. SPHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID #95-4039698.
Ask if your employer offers a Matching Funds program so your gift can go twice as far.
If you would like to give to a specific teacher or department through Wish Night, click here.