Please join the SPHS PTSA. $7 per membership.
Your PTSA membership makes a difference. Just by joining, you show your children that school matters and you are invested in their success and their future.
Why join SPHS PTSA?
* Get connected
* Discover great resources
* Speak up
* Be a role model
* Enjoy extra benefits
* Make a difference
PTA membership is open to everybody – whether you’re a parent, student, educator, business leader or community member. Do good things for kids – join PTA!
To become a PTSA member by using the new online APP “TOTEM,” please click HERE .
or by using Paypal below.
Why donate to SPHS PTSA?
Give a one-time donation to support PTSA programs, activities and services, such as:
* Student Club Mini-Grants
* Senior Scholarships and Awards
* Forums for parents and students
* PTA Reflections Art Contest
* Teacher & Staff Appreciation
* Career and College Nights
* Grad Night
* SPHS Library Summer Reading Program
Your contribution at the start of the school year impacts students and teachers all year long!
Questions? Contact Tisa Poe
Donations are tax deductible. SPHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID #95-4039698.
WHY DONATE TO WISH NIGHT?
Because it impacts every SPHS student – including yours
Below are just some of the things your Wish Night dollars help pay for:
* Science and math lab supplies
* Field trip transportation
* Library books
* Technology in the classroom
* Art and drama supplies
* PE equipment
* Team competition fees
Did you also know that because SPHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization your Wish Night donation is tax deductible? Please consider a generous donation today –
Your Wish Night donation at the start of the school year will make a tremendous difference which will impact all SPHS students, all year long.
Ask if your employer offers a Matching Funds program so your gift can go twice as far.
Some highlights of what Wish Night funded last year:
* The Science Department received a large amount of items for on-hands projects and
labs, including pedometers, cylinders, conductivity probes, gas pressure sensors
and magnetic stirrers.
* A variety of academic departments and the counseling office received projectors,
document cameras and updated electronic equipment.
* The Math Department received high level calculators of classroom use.
* The Special Education received standing desks, textbooks and specialized
educational magazine subscriptions.
* The English Department received class sets of All the Things They Carried,
Going After Cacciato, Raisin in the Sun and Separate Peace.
* The Art Department received classroom supplies.
* The Drama Department was able to bring in professional guest speakers.
* The History Department received AP review books and maps.
* The Language Departments received a number of educational DVDs.