It’s “No Sweat” Fundraising in 2017-2018! The South Pasadena High School PTSA is adopting a new approach to fundraising and we think you’ll agree, a “No Sweat” way is a simple and straightforward way for our students and families to contribute.
We are asking you to make a straight donation to the SPHS PTSA and be done with it!
In return, the students and teachers will benefit from a number of PTSA
supported programs, activities, and services such as:
• Senior Scholarships • Student Club Mini Grants • Distinguished Senior Awards •
• Student/Parent Forums • Reflections Art Program • Teacher & Staff Appreciation throughout the year • Legislative Advocacy • E-Newsletter • Career & College Nights • Grad Night •
This will be our inaugural year introducing “No Sweat” to the South Pasadena High School community (you may be familiar with it at Arroyo Vista and the Middle School and it has been very successful). The PTSA is asking every family to donate a $50.00, tax-deductible donation. If you can give more, we will gladly accept it. Any other amount is also appreciated. Our hope is to reach a goal that can cover each and every program listed for the school year.
Your support is greatly appreciated by the PTSA, teachers, and all our students.
- Every SPHS student benefits from Wish Night funding. In return for your generosity, our teachers receive equipment and supplies that fundamentally improve their ability to teach our kids.
- Please designate whether you would like these funds to go to a specific teacher(s), a department, or the General Wish Night Fund.
- If the funds are going to multiple teachers, please let us know how you would like them dedicated in the Special Instructions section on your Paypal shopping cart.
- General Wish Night Fund donations will be used where they are most needed.