Grad Nite begins immediately following graduation at about 7 pm on Wednesday, June 5 and continues until about 4 am on Thursday, June 6.
Important things Graduates (and their parents) need to know!
Arrive at South Pasadena Middle School parking lot by 7:00 pm for check-in.
o We recommend taking family and friends photos BEFORE the ceremony, if possible.
o Graduation ceremony ends at 6 pm.
o SPHS locker rooms will be available to change clothes after the ceremony.
o Diplomas can be picked up at SPHS office beginning Thursday, June 6.
- Read the SPHS Grad Nite Conduct Guide.
- Read Disney’s Policies and Expectations.
- Students will be provided a sandwich, chips, cookie, and water to be eaten during checkin. No food is allowed on the bus and no outside food can be brought into Disney.
- South Pasadena Police will conduct a search of all Graduates and their belongings before departing.
- Disney and the Anaheim Police will conduct a search of all Graduates before entrance into the park.
- Graduates will return to South Pasadena Middle School at approximately 4:00 am on Thursday, June 6. o Please be in contact with your ride prior to arrival at SPMS and arrange to be picked up promptly.
- Please share this information with your friends.
- Most importantly, be safe and have fun!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.